Two Broken Windows!

the only rangers that would have glass that will crack would be the 1970's full size.although after replacing it you would have new "safety glass"

yours is obviously for newer.

maybe the glass place is ripping you off selling you junk that they are cutting from now tempered
i dont see that possible unless they glued it in. but even to get the lami shield would cost more than the stationary glass, not only that you would also have to cut it which is a painful process which always doesnt work out all the time cause you do sometimes crack the piece you are cutting.

i dont have any! they dont have a computer. On thursday when i go home i can throw a pic up from a while back.
okay im subscribing to this threa, where are you getting your glass from and what is it labeled? should say either

fy, xyg, ppg, carlite etc etc...

The only way this is realistically possible is if the truck has suffered a structural problem that means the rear glass is no longer held rigid enough. There is no way that modest of a system is producing the pressure needed to crack that glass otherwise.

Either this is a troll for attention, a lie for attention, or there is something else going on here we do not know about.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.