SOLD Two 12" Rl-P's in a 3cf Box and a ED9.1 and 9.2

yungunna
10+ year member

I am selling my two Rl-P Sound Slpinters and my 3cf Box made by thw well known Moe Lester on this forum. Im also selling my Elemental Design 9.1 and 9.2 Amps. I live in Jacksonville, Fl. I would like a local pick up, but im willing to ship. Im selling the the Rl-p's for $175.00 each, the box for $90.00, the ed 9.1 for $275.00, and nine.2 for $175.00. These all have been used for a little over two and a half months. Everything is in A+ physical and working condition. Let me know if anyone is interested.

if only I had the money, I would scoop this up in a heartbeat.... I've been wanting a pair of SS rl-p 12" for a while..... and the ed is the amp I was looking at to power them lol

free bump since that setup owns me lol

btw, why are you selling?

and how do you like that setup?

just curious //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Im getting rid of it because I just purchased a Scion tc, and the only way my box fits in is with the back seats folded down lol. I loved the way it sounded, it hit like a mother... Im going for a totally different setup, especially a lighter one with a customized fiber glass box in factory sub spot. I had the alpine 9855 just sold that, so I need to sell the rest asap.

Pics

New price for nine.1 is $245.00 shipped now that I know their going for $300.00 on ed's site.

Also have a slim ps for $85.00 still pretty new.

Overall im willing to negotiate.

Only serious buyers! Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.