two 10's, or one 12?

Well, honesty I'd probably be alright with spending around 300 but I kinda want to stay down around 250Is using that sub/amp you showed me a helluva lot better as far as bass/sound goes than the package?
Yes, you'll be getting much better equipment for your $250. If you build a decent ported box, it will far exceed your current expectations.

Click on "View SSS 18734's Profile" and go to "See threads started by SSS 18734," go back to my oldest threads, and check out some of the stupid **** I posted on there.

What I'm saying is ask away.

Also, the search feature is pretty helpful, a lot of people just like you come onto this forum posting the exact same questions.

Looks like all the reviews I read for the TS-W307D4 say it's an awesome sub for it's price.

Could I power two with a Hifonics ZXi 6008 amp? It seems like everything in the system world has to be matched and what not, so is two TS-W307D4's in a homemade box powered by a ZXi 6008 amp a good idea? Because that setup looks like 275ish or so (not including wiring/box) and seems like it'd be decent

SSS - I frequent some mustang forums and there's always people asking the same questions..I should of known lol, I tried to search for a few things then just browsing got ADD and changed my mind on stuff

Looks like all the reviews I read for the TS-W307D4 say it's an awesome sub for it's price.It seems like everything in the system world has to be matched and what not, so is two TS-W307D4's in a homemade box powered by a ZXi 6008 amp a good idea?
You could do that. It would likely be a bit louder, but if I were you I would also get a bigger amplifier if you want to power two of them.

If I were you I would save up another $100 or so and get a 15" Type R and an 800 - 1200 watt amplifier. That would slam for a first system and should run you around $300 without out box or wiring.

Hmm..I think I'm either going to go with 1 of those TS-W307D4's and the 6008 amp

or, two TS-W307D4's and maybe see if I can find another cheap amp with a little more power than the 6008..or just use the 6008 and see how it does powering two 307s

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Dirtydave289

10+ year member
Dirtydave289
Newnan, Georgia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from