Two 10"W7 or Single 12"

Hellbound
10+ year member

Big Poppa
ST LOUIS
Im going to sell my amp and box and save up for a new car, but then im going to save up for a bad ass system. I was wondering if I should get two 10inch w7's or a single 12? What amp should I get? Will this be under 1,500 dollers? Should I get a single 10" instead and would that be alot cheaper? Two XXX's? Im going by power and money. If xxx's are cheaper and look better and hit as good as a W7 I would get that. I've also seen a Orion H2 and im wondering if thats good.

1 12 would be alot easier, and if you are going for under 1500, yes thats the way to go if your gonna go with the w7. you can pick one up for 500ish off ebay w/o warrenty, and then get a 1000/1 for 700ish if you want all jl, or there are many others out there for alot less...... . from what ive heard, xxx's will get the job done, as well as, or for some things better than a w7, depends what you want, but either sub is a great choice you cant go wrong with.

what veh.? do u want ported or sealed? how much room do u have to work with? and do u want a LOUD system? or really tight sounding system that gets respectably loud?

Im going to sell my amp and box and save up for a new car, but then im going to save up for a bad ass system. I was wondering if I should get two 10inch w7's or a single 12? What amp should I get? Will this be under 1,500 dollers? Should I get a single 10" instead and would that be alot cheaper? Two XXX's? Im going by power and money. If xxx's are cheaper and look better and hit as good as a W7 I would get that. I've also seen a Orion H2 and im wondering if thats good.

I have a 10 inch w7 for you right now. in a ho ported box also. for 700.00. ITs almostbrand new. please email me back at sand_man_34@hoitmail.com. thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.