Twisted Sounds TSX1000 - any experience/opinion?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I was looking into them during black friday. I did stumble across someone who had used a pair and loved them, and had used many subs before. He said they were better than the SAs he owned before.

I ended up getting 8s instead, but the little feedback i found was all positive.

I was looking into them during black friday. I did stumble across someone who had used a pair and loved them, and had used many subs before. He said they were better than the SAs he owned before. I ended up getting 8s instead, but the little feedback i found was all positive.
Thanks. Maybe others will chime in and we can get a feel for these so that people like myself will either know to look elsewhere or jump on them if a consensus emerges. I have a lot of power (Taramps HD8000.1) and was thinking 3 10's or 2 12's in my truck, want something high SPL muscial.

What design is it? Im actually not familar with the motor. I SUSPECT its the ultra motor, as thats basically the only 2.5" around that weight. (Fu750 is clearly a diff motor)

The basket is common claw.

Thanks. Maybe others will chime in and we can get a feel for these so that people like myself will either know to look elsewhere or jump on them if a consensus emerges. I have a lot of power (Taramps HD8000.1) and was thinking 3 10's or 2 12's in my truck, want something high SPL muscial.
All that power and just this lol jk

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Don't you already have a box correct?

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

You know, I haven't actually pulled the trigger on the Fox Acoustics box yet. I've been looking hard at subs, mainly at DC's (XL), SQ HDC (3.1 and 4.0), and Sundowns (the SD versions are overwhelming!) I'll check out Meso now... BTW, I ordered a 330A alternator and am getting an AGM31 so am probably limited to 5kW or so for power. I got the HD8000.1 because it's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.