• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

wew lad
5,000+ posts

wew lad inc
VA
Item(s) for Sale:

Mint Twisted Sounds 1.8k, ran it for two weeks in my truck before I decided against wiring it down and reconing my sub. Pretty sure these are 2.3k zenon boards

Find the wew lad and get 5 bucks off

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Comes in the original box with all original accessories... manual, birth sheet, bass knob, and allen wrenches. Might be very small scratches here and there from installation, impossible to see without looking up close. I pulled it out of the original plastic.

Model Code TS1.8k

Continuous power output @ 14.v Input:

-RMS power, 4ohm mono : 450W x 1CH

-RMS power, 2ohm mono : 900W x 1CH

-RMS power, 1ohm mono : 1750W x 1CH

-RMS power, 4ohm strapped : 1800W x 1CH

-RMS power, 2ohm strapped : 3500W x 1CH

Signal to noise ratio : >90db

Low pass frequency crossover : 30Hz-250Hz

Subsonic filter : 10Hz-60Hz

Bass boost : 0-12db

Phase shift control : 0-180 degree

Frequency response : 10Hz-350Hz (+/- 1db)

T.H.D Continuous @ 4ohm, 100Hz :

Efficiency @ 4ohm, 100Hz : 88%

Input sensitivity : 10v-200mV(+/- 5%)

Dimensions (Length) : 222(W)x52(H)x435(L) mm

Operating Voltage : DC 9V-16V

Reccomended Fuse rating : 200A (400A linked)

Price:

$300 shipped in the cont. US

Item Pictures:

wHVUfNT.jpg

53SyS6W.jpg

au3kHhF.jpg

FbenYmQ.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
wew lad, that stuff you gotta keep! do i get 5 dollars off?
sure thing, if you found the wew lad and are interested in something ill knock 5 bucks off for ya

Also, the username in your pics is no longer current //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Found it.
lol dont give it away edit that out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

and people know me from my previous username so thats why i used it

I wouldn't mind having a second 1.8kw but I paid less new...
No birth sheet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I didn't get a killer deal on it because it was basically NIB, im not making money on this lol the shipping is included

here's the birth sheet, added it to the OP as well. id strap two at 1 ohm if i were you tbh saw a nice clamp with two at 1

FbenYmQ.jpg

I didn't get a killer deal on it because it was basically NIB, im not making money on this lol the shipping is included
here's the birth sheet, added it to the OP as well. id strap two at 1 ohm if i were you tbh saw a nice clamp with two at 1

FbenYmQ.jpg
Mine was bnib too lol picked it up from the company owner it was cheaper cause he removed the shipping charge for in person pick up

lol dont give it away edit that out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
and people know me from my previous username so thats why i used it
Edited

Mine was bnib too lol picked it up from the company owner it was cheaper cause he removed the shipping charge for in person pick up

Can you see how much he would charge me for two or three 8.5k's picked up and PM me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...