Tweeters

You are going to have all sorts of the uneducated asking if it is okay to run those tweets now. They may be loud, but Lord knows I wouldn't want them anywhere near my car.

It's already started. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

Disclaimer

Please do not run these tweeters unless you are a professional, and have extensive experience with professional audio gear.

It is not okay to run these as a full range driver in your car.

It will not sound good.

I will not be held responsible for anybody buying these things and having a bad experience with them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.