Tweeter amp?

Participant count
  • Participant list

kjearl
10+ year member

NoVA
I have an Alpine f300 4 channel 50 watts rms x 4 amp that I want to run four speakers off of. I have two tweeters in the dash currently wired to the head unit. Can I run the tweeters off the same channel as one of the speakers if I wire them in parallel? Will I lose any power that I could be using to power the speakers? Should I get an additional two channel amp to run the tweeters instead? If so whats a good affordable two channel thats rated at 65 watts rms x2 or under?

I have a couple left in WTT classifieds that will be great like the 3513s for tweeters would be PERFECT, and its CHEAP!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Thank you. Looks like Im getting another amp. Glad I asked before I went ahead and did it.

I have a couple left in WTT classifieds that will be great like the 3513s for tweeters would be PERFECT, and its CHEAP!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
You gotta link?

Its is the classifieds on this forum under WTT, and It says Alpine Duo-b old school amps..have a look.The 3513s will work as all should,I will find some more speaker terminals to put back in place, and she is ready to go:D

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.