Tube vs. Square Port

1089u0y.jpg

Doesn't look like there's a difference.

gtfo //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/search.gif.e79a63b2b580b39b282dff402646b704.gif or you are gonna live up to the 08 hype.

On a serious note, aeros usually are easier to tune and allow for better airflow.

there is no difference with the shape

Your biggest differences in ports is on how smooth is it, how straight it is, and whether or not it is flared. You toss in a 90 degree turn on a circle or square results will be almost identical. If you can use flares (square or circle) and streamline the port (keep it straight) you'll get the most efficiency out of it.

But even if you can do all that, if you make it too small your efforts of making it smooth are worthless.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.