truck sub box, how to secure and stop wild vibrations?

Participant count
  • Participant list

$$$1smiley5$$$
10+ year member

high climber
toronto
hey guys thanks for all you help allready. I got my system hooked up and installed but now it seems the box is movin around a bit and vibrating off the back of the cab, could I screw into the box from the outside with rubber washer screws ? I have looked at dynamat and it is EXPENSIVE is there anythoing else i could use? I am not lookin to enter any competitions so....

any help would be much appreciated

you can use L brackets to mount it or take the sub out and mount it from the inside. just be careful what you drill into.
yea. make sure to look if you drill through sheet metal there could be wires behind it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

front doors are subs...fyi Go with AudioControl 6x9 components up front and coaxials in the rear. You will be impressed with just changing to that.
Absolutely. I am always learning and think it's probably impossible to stop learning. I appreciate the advice and don't doubt for a second the...
A lot of guys say I'm going low-end on cost but I see a lot of guys recommending just as cheap or cheaper products. Like MESO-6-5-3WAY-COM //...
Then I would get the dual 4 ohm subwoofers and wire it to 1 ohm like in the link below. Those subwoofers are 500 watts rms so running them at 1...
ok i get it dodge ram and full strip inside for second skin . power is run down drivers side and speaker wire is run down passanger side thank you

About this thread

$$$1smiley5$$$

10+ year member
high climber
$$$1smiley5$$$
toronto
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date