Truck setup with small enc. space

dye4metal
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Tampa, Fl
i got a 05 quad cab ram 2500 that i have a box for under the rear seat for 2 12s. now the air space for each is little belo 1 cu ft per sub. sealed obviously. anyone with other experience what is the best sounding 12s for in there?

nothing.. lol.. i had the same problem inmy sierra.. you just cant get loud with that little of space under the seats.. but i guess it depends onw hat your version of loud is.. if you just want some sound for your music it can be done

this thread is retarded. why do u care what other people run? do sumthing different in ur truck instead of talkin **** to turbo for suggesting 8s. I think his idea sounds a lot better then urs

why even have a forum if we shouldnt care what other people run? how about be on the forum for over 6 months then be able to talk ****.

aside from this assclown bashing, any other suggestions for 2 12s in less than 1 cu ft?

yeah ****ing newb. go be a postwh0re somewhere else. you have no interest being in this thread other than getting your post count higher. so again before you flame the box you have never seen nor heard (noob). gtfo

yeah ****ing newb. go be a postwh0re somewhere else. you have no interest being in this thread other than getting your post count higher. so again before you flame the box you have never seen nor heard (noob). gtfo
lol gtfo of my own thread? lol idc bout post count, just learnin up on $hit for this build. So go ahead and vote or leave ur opinion and go back to ur thread so u can find out what the most popular products are u ***

lol gtfo of my own thread? lol idc bout post count, just learnin up on $hit for this build. So go ahead and vote or leave ur opinion and go back to ur thread so u can find out what the most popular products are u ***
lmao u must still be in highschool. where am i asking for popular products. im asking the general public on this forum for a pair of 12s that work good in less than 1 cu ft sealed.

go fuK yourself out of MY THREAD. yes this is mine.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.