Not open for further replies.

tyroneshoes
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
NJ
Item(s) for Sale:

Treo SSI 10" dvc2 subwoofer

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Lightly used almost like new. I purchased it because it was shallow enough for my stealthbox (5.1" deep) but the magnet is too huge to fit unfortunately. Tested and works perfect.

These work in sealed or ported and can take pretty much all the power you give it.

PDF and parameters here

http://www.treoonline.com/infosheets/ssi_subwoofers.pdf

Price:

175 shipped in US

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

imag0373y.jpg

imag0374h.jpg

imag0381j.jpg

imag0383c.jpg

imag0384u.jpg

pm'ed you Dustin.

i had a 10 ssi ripped the suspension from the basket, had Corey (splaudio) make it into a custom 15 right now, bumps really nice.

I understand some people have purchased this sub for cheaper than my asking price. Thank you for keeping that in PM. Consider the condition please.

Its a heavy sub with a huge magnet so a good portion of the cost goes there. Local pickup = huge discount. If you live in the tristate, deduct $15.

If you have a 10" sub that is less than 5.25" deep and can be set to a 4 ohm config, that is the only trade Im interested in. Audiomobile Evo or older tc comes to mind.

Also, considering the feedback on this sub, Im wondering if it's worth keeping and mounting inverted as I never even had a chance to listen to it.

For those who used this sub, is 500 watts enough? I have a Zapco Dc ref 1000.4 and the sub is bridged off 2 channels.

I had the 15, which is I believe a bigger coil and increased power handling, but when I had 500w on mine, i honestly thought it needed more. I put 800 on it and it started to come alive.. Put 1500 on it, and it was seks...that said, it sounded uber-clean on all power levels, and I would imagine a 10 would get going on 500w because of the lighter moving mass...if you can find a way to keep this sub, keep it. look at the people saying they regret selling theirs

According to Treo, the 10", 12" and 15" use the same coil and oddly weigh only a few ounces more than the 10". All are rated for 750 watts. The 18" had an upgraded suspension/motor and more power handling.

Treo was suggesting I get at least 750 watts to the sub but Im not a huge bass head. Just my current IDQ v2 10" cant keep up and loses composure at high volumes and is being pushed past is mechanical limits. Maybe I'll try it real quick to make sure Im not selling off a gem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...