treo cxt 15 or fi btl 15

i have treo ssx 15 now but seeing i have never heard a btl thats why i was asking for advice hopeing someone has heard both and help me out

well ive ran ssx 18s and i heard a 12" btl and didnt care for it compared to the ssx 12 sound quality wise. yes the btl will more than likely get louder but the ssx sounds awesome. but the btl might have been in a bad box i dont know. just from my experiences. ive never heard the cxt or the new btl so im just going by the old btl and my ssx. seems like the cxt uses the same coil/spiders as the ssx. but a different cone and a lot larger motor.

The CXT is not an all out SPL sub, it is designed for very high output street beat and bass race use. I sounds equally as good as the SSX. I really do not care for the sound of BTL. The CSX is the SPL sub. I would go with the CXT hands down.

HDC3 and RE are not in the same league at all. I have seen the CXT take 2 CXT 6.1s for 30 seconds no problem, and the build is in a daily vehicle. Jeremy Camp who has the street beat 3 record. He is well into the 60s with 2 15" CXTs and 4 CXT 6.1s.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.