Treadburner YOU ALIVE??

Never heard from him never recieved JACK! The bank would not return funds as well.So I got burned..Yep,total BS man.Lesson learned.I dont see why this forum couldnt Bann this guy before hand knowing the issues created by this individual, and letting others continue to get screwed.I say first time youre banned for 6months, second time charges filed for theft, and banned for life.A much better system needed for actual address info, as a seller and buyer for that purpose alone, or even some type of mediator to a point of transfer from both parties, and issued to proceed to destination?That way even a small fee would be worth the bs, and theft of.Thats like calling a locksmith to unlock your house, and then calling 2 others, and taking the one that gets there first, and not cancelling the service. In all is is theft of services, and that person has to pay by law.. for all of you that call 2-3 locksmiths, they just call the police and tell them theft of services, and that customer has to pay.Anyways..No amp, and lost money on this forum..TWICE!

why hasn't this ****** ip been banned from the server if he just keeps taking people **** and not sending anything , and you have to goto the extreme of getting a chargeback from the bank . this is ridiculous . this is one reason i won't ever trade parts on here ever. even with 100 feedback positive you never know if your going to be that one that never gets your ****
bc changing your ip is easy to do.

not your master ip . you can't change that unless you change company providers

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

slaves can be changed easily enough tho

Anyways..No amp, and lost money on this forum..TWICE!
how much did he burn you on this time? thats why i only use paypal ! no money order bs and no cashiers check . just for that reason . i have sold some $hit on ebay before i had some old school kicker l7s i had a **** load of them back last year and . i had some little $hit buy and i guess as soon as i gave him the tracking number that day he went to his bank and disputed the charge by the time paypal knew it was scheduled for delivery that day. so i called ups and had them return it to me . i called paypal and they said they would of had me covered if i didn't do that , but i didn't want that person getting my **** and have paypal to be at a loss of well over 350 bucks.

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

i can change my original ip without using proxies or pussy sh*t ...not that hard once you get used to it. but time warner hates me for it

If you're talking about external IP vs. Internal IP, you can change your external usually just by unplugging your modem and replugging it back in a few minutes later. Internal IP has nothing to do with how servers and stuff see your computer, though

nah the ip your computer is on is different from the master ip. the master ip is what the cable company or internet service provider has in their servers you can't change it . all this site would have to do is a ip trace and see the master ip and ban it . no more ca.com from your internet provider no matter how many times you change your slave ip

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

i can change my original ip without using proxies or pussy sh*t ...not that hard once you get used to it. but time warner hates me for it

i bet cause everytime you change it you have to call and let them know , or you can't connect to the internet lol

nah the ip your computer is on is different from the master ip. the master ip is what the cable company or internet service provider has in their servers you can't change it . all this site would have to do is a ip trace and see the master ip and ban it . no more ca.com from your internet provider no matter how many times you change your slave ip
hint why TWC hates me... i get my ip changed almost 3 times a year if not more...... they dont b*tch tho

lol only cause time warner is some money hungry beeches lol
yeah. they actually called me once about my bill and asked if i wanted the IP changed while i was talking to them... i do it for personal safety more than hacking crap.

why hasn't this ****** ip been banned from the server if he just keeps taking people **** and not sending anything , and you have to goto the extreme of getting a chargeback from the bank . this is ridiculous . this is one reason i won't ever trade parts on here ever. even with 100 feedback positive you never know if your going to be that one that never gets your ****
He can change his IP whenever he wants. Its futile.

Close to $200 bucks total.On both burns.Sending personal funds through pay pal so that they dont charge you for a transaction, leaves you unprotected.A loss.My ignorance.So ,, I paid my dues for stupidity, as i am sure others have as well.Just take caution, and be alert and pay attention,be wise upon the choices of sending your funds.Does anyone have an address??Be nice to go on a road trip, and visit:bigwave:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

audiobaun

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
audiobaun
USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies