transaction between macsdad and Treo15x2

Participant count
  • Participant list
The sub has shipped, with tracking number provided. You are supposed to get it by end of business Friday. Put $300 of insurance on it for our peace of mind

Treo received sub today, there was a ding in the cone that I had forgotten about. I will be refunding 50 off the price that we agreed upon. We have now completed our transaction. I regret that I did not advertise the ding, but am glad we reached an agreement, so that we are both pleased with the purchase.

Treo received sub today, there was a ding in the cone that I had forgotten about. I will be refunding 50 off the price that we agreed upon. We have now completed our transaction. I regret that I did not advertise the ding, but am glad we reached an agreement, so that we are both pleased with the purchase.
The sub works good just that ding thank you for working something out your a good man

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.