transaction between macsdad and 72impala

Participant count
  • Participant list

macsdad
10+ year member

boom-boom
We have made an agreement for his rf t212d4. I have made a down payment, and we have worked out a plan for the balance. So far the communication has been superb, asked him to place sale pending on sub, he responded immediately. My plan is to complete this transaction within the following 3weeks. He even agreed to meet halfway to ease our shipping cost. I will update as needed.

This guy is a great seller, easy to communicate with, and very responsive. I would not hesitate to buy from him again. Easy to work with, I thought it was going to take longer than anticipated to fulfill my end of the agreement, and he was cool with that. Turns out, I was able to pay as I intended to, all around, a very pleasing experience.

This guy is a great seller, easy to communicate with, and very responsive. I would not hesitate to buy from him again. Easy to work with, I thought it was going to take longer than anticipated to fulfill my end of the agreement, and he was cool with that. Turns out, I was able to pay as I intended to, all around, a very pleasing experience.
I drove and met up with him.Sold him some subs.Def a great guy to deal with. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

^^ thank you great buyer here!!

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

I drove and met up with him.Sold him some subs.Def a great guy to deal with. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif
And I couldn't be happier with our transaction ; )

Well, my newest child should be in my hands by end of business tomorrow. Thanx again, dude. Now I have to figure out how in the h e double ll, am I going to fit two of them in the ole caliber. Anybody has a big a$$ shoe horn a brother could borrow?

Well, the transaction is complete. My new child is at home waiting for daddy. I have thuroughly enjoyed buying from this dude. He is deff ok in my book. Thanks again, 72impala.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

macsdad

10+ year member
boom-boom
macsdad
Trussville, Al
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies