trade with eviling

the sub has scuffs all around the housing, not deep but sign of install. and those flangest could easily of been mounted with screws and shown no scraches, so with out all internal packaging and plasstic how do i know this sub is new. thats genraly a situation that happens when you store a box with out the product, usialy you do this when you have it installed. I'm just doing the math here.

I'm asking for some money, i'm saying i don't feel they weere completly as descibed because only in newer quality is this gear of equal value to what i gave you. so now if i wanted to opt out and sell these subs if i decide not to use them how am i suppose to recoop my money? i cant now tel somebody else its new when is suspect its not. how about if i wanted to sell the amp? in its quality its far less valuible than something that had been used lightly for a few months like the hru.4 was rather than what i must assume is a ruff and tumble kind of trunk. which is fine but dont sell me an orange and call it an apple friend. if i wanna resell that amp i cant claim it has 6 months use, the buyer would never believe that. i dont believe it.

I do apologize for scratches that where on one sub. They must have occurred when photographing on my garage floor. For that some compensation shall be given. As for the amp no it was not in as nice of condition as your amp but scratches where shown in photos in first post. I do not think $75 would be a fair compensation. However I would like to keep good standing on this forum so i offer $50

I will do that.

my quarum is not with scraches but what appears as age on the amp, maybe it wasnt used but it looks used. the faded decals, the none coated metal showing mild carosions from the humid air.

Before I send money I would like conformation on this thread that you have tested the amp and it works. It worked fine when I had it but would still like for you to test first to assure you are happy.

I will do that.
my quarum is not with scraches but what appears as age on the amp, maybe it wasnt used but it looks used. the faded decals, the none coated metal showing mild carosions from the humid air.
So you can't PROVE anything, youre basically trying to get free money back?

You agreed on the details beforehand, no? And if not, ***** idiot. He sent you a trade. You should have asked for more detailed pics beforehand.

Youre also the kind of guy who tries to sell a 300$ sub you bought for $700, which is your God-given right to do, but doesn't say much for your character.

whos this **** rag spewing charactor claims? I don't have no 300 sub listed for 700$ what the **** are you talking about. the m16? you show me another of them buddy. its a decade old sub and is phenomanal. sold also.

I never said I wouldn't give proofe of the **** quality this **** came in compared to what he descibed, his picture of the sub is just THE ONE that was new and sealed not of the eentire box showing how trashed they all were, and the scond sub was clearly used with no packing, the amp shows signs of very old age for an electronic, i dont know what crawled up your ******* and got your picking fights with me, but maybe you should shut the **** up.

maybe if he showed me pictures like this -

this is how i opened the box. nothing. not evebn a ******* penut in their. you wanna tell me that's BNIB?

imag1200q.jpg

imag1198h.jpg

clearly all them items show age, the boxes of the subs are in **** shape if you ask me and don't tell me its just storage i store audio too and it takes a long ******* time to get like that.

whos this **** rag spewing charactor claims? I don't have no 300 sub listed for 700$ what the **** are you talking about. the m16? you show me another of them buddy. its a decade old sub and is phenomanal. sold also.

I never said I wouldn't give proofe of the **** quality this **** came in compared to what he descibed, his picture of the sub is just THE ONE that was new and sealed not of the eentire box showing how trashed they all were, and the scond sub was clearly used with no packing, the amp shows signs of very old age for an electronic, i dont know what crawled up your ******* and got your picking fights with me, but maybe you should shut the **** up.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ohsnap.gif.17c4c91be09a7a4a3995fb7145adac39.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

dbjunior

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
dbjunior
ma
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies