Trade Kicker S10l7 for HU

Participant count
  • Participant list

V6beretta31L
10+ year member

NY
Seriously want a HU so now im willing to trade one Kicker S10L7 for a good head unit.. have pics and link to the head unit to i can look it up online..
Kickers1.JPG
This is pic of the subs.. little scratch on surface of the sub but no serious damage. Im not stupid, dont try trading me a $125 pioneer head unit either, these things cost nearly 275-350 brand new.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

was never registered on the road so no, here in maine for a vehicle of that age all you need is a bill of sale. i still have original dealer...
Yep, that will mark the third iteration of teh X series. i figured that was in the loop as they have been running out of stock on the last...
Is this a blue or blue/white wire from the Kenwood? The ACC wire is red and although that should turn on the amp, it is not the prefered wiring...
low level when using RCAs so that knob should be pushed out. The crossover turn it all the way right and use the one on the head unit and set it...

About this thread

V6beretta31L

10+ year member
V6beretta31L
NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from