Trade between shauncox26 and myself

Participant count
  • Participant list

NinjaBass

Low Bass Lover
North AL
I will be trading my hdd top to shauncox26 for blue shca 1/0cca 18+ft, 6 shca 1/0 lugs, and a alpine cda-9833 mint with some extras for the HU. Shauncox26 is also paying for my shipping in which money will be sent today and we have agreed to ship on Monday Jan 11th.
@shauncox26;

Yes sir we have. The shipping money is sent. I shall have your items out Monday by lunch. Hope you enjoy. This will clear out a pile of audio items for me and get the wifey off myass for a week or so.

OK first off I wanna say @NinjaBass ; is a good dude. I had a problem with the soft parts on the top. We got it straight. He didn't hesitate to reply to my text leaving me to believe he didn't know the parts were offset. He has agreed to buy the glues to reset the soft parts, as well as send me a 12" claw basket. I also agreed that that was payment enough since soft parts where new and I managed to save them. I wouldn't hesitate to trade again.

Thanks man, basket should be going out sometime tomorrow. Just trying to get this mess straightened out thanks to Murphy...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

NinjaBass

Low Bass Lover
NinjaBass
North AL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views