Trade between Montana and Ssteele18

Tomrrow sometime, work in 25 minutes.
Off at 3pm tomorrow.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif
i dont know whats going on but arent these the 3 brz's you've been tryin to trade op?

So you shipped 2 days before you tested them. How would you know not to send the money if they were in protect and you didnt test until after you had already shipped?
2 hours.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

Video is uploading, gotta go to work. Clock in 12 minutes, yikes.

I'll post it tonight.

2 hours.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif
I'm still confused.

so you shipped 2 hours prior to testing the amps. However you still did not send the money? Unless I am missing something you did indeed scam him then. While it may have been only a few bucks, you did indeed refuse to send the funds prior to even checking the amps. I'm not saying getting bad amps is a good deal, but you are talking in circles here.

Apologies, unlike OP, I'm doing something with my life and I'm in class. However, I will be posting pics later of the messages stated. I will also say that he DID make me aware upon finally testing the amps that one was in protect. I then tried to help him troubleshoot, as it was NOT in protect when I had it. I spoke of MY amp going into protect because of voltage drops. This is what he's talking about when he says I knew about it. I did not know BEFORE shipping that there was a problem with it. However, I would be more than willing to have it shipped back to me, as I do not deal in broken goods. But after trying to troubleshoot, I no longer heard anything back from OP and since we all know he wont ever respond, this is not surprising, I thought he got it figured out. Today is the first time I've known that he didn't get it working. Knowing this, he's more than welcome to ship it back with the $20+ he owes me per our deal ANYWAY.

I have yet to have a bad feedback and regardless of whose fault it is, I always will make it right. So OP, make it right. If you wanna be the scum of the earth, then go ahead and keep your money. But in the countless number of times I texted you saying "I dont want it to come down to a negative feedback" you should have just let me know what was going on.

Nevertheless, you still scammed me into shipping first. You also shipped without putting in money BEFORE you even knew one was faulty. Therefore you scammed twice. If I would have received the cash as well as the ps3 as described, I would have never had a problem working something out with you for the faulty amp. Its YOUR fault you never respond so I dont even know the story.

Apologies, unlike OP, I'm doing something with my life and I'm in class. However, I will be posting pics later of the messages stated. I will also say that he DID make me aware upon finally testing the amps that one was in protect. I then tried to help him troubleshoot, as it was NOT in protect when I had it. I spoke of MY amp going into protect because of voltage drops. This is what he's talking about when he says I knew about it. I did not know BEFORE shipping that there was a problem with it. However, I would be more than willing to have it shipped back to me, as I do not deal in broken goods. But after trying to troubleshoot, I no longer heard anything back from OP and since we all know he wont ever respond, this is not surprising, I thought he got it figured out. Today is the first time I've known that he didn't get it working. Knowing this, he's more than welcome to ship it back with the $20+ he owes me per our deal ANYWAY.I have yet to have a bad feedback and regardless of whose fault it is, I always will make it right. So OP, make it right. If you wanna be the scum of the earth, then go ahead and keep your money. But in the countless number of times I texted you saying "I dont want it to come down to a negative feedback" you should have just let me know what was going on.

Nevertheless, you still scammed me into shipping first. You also shipped without putting in money BEFORE you even knew one was faulty. Therefore you scammed twice. If I would have received the cash as well as the ps3 as described, I would have never had a problem working something out with you for the faulty amp. Its YOUR fault you never respond so I dont even know the story.
sorry but wanted to ask if these are the SAME amps he's been trying to sell and trade?

Dang bro, that really sukz. I guess now we all sure as hell know not to deal with him...
Exactly.. He just told me in a PM, apparently before he got banned, "I'll make sure to get atleast one person on here to think you're shady".. Wth? After all the slack I cut him? I offered several times for him to send back and still his only goal is to make someone else look bad rather than him.

Exactly.. He just told me in a PM, apparently before he got banned, "I'll make sure to get atleast one person on here to think you're shady".. Wth? After all the slack I cut him? I offered several times for him to send back and still his only goal is to make someone else look bad rather than him.
I think we all know who is the shady one here...

This thread makes me so **** confused...
Montana scammed me. He later then had a problem with one of my amps. Instead of talking with me about the problem, he justified his scamming bc of the complication with the amp. Long story short, he's banned. I've bought, traded, and sold to several people on here, all with positive feedback. Even more people bought a box and didn't leave a formal feedback. Some posted in threads, others just through texts. Ask around if you're worried about my rep. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Montana scammed me. He later then had a problem with one of my amps. Instead of talking with me about the problem, he justified his scamming bc of the complication with the amp. Long story short, he's banned. I've bought, traded, and sold to several people on here, all with positive feedback. Even more people bought a box and didn't leave a formal feedback. Some posted in threads, others just through texts. Ask around if you're worried about my rep. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Not at all bro kinda the opposite .... I tried for those amps for awhile.... Glad I didn't haha I still want the ps3 tho just tight on funds at the moment ...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Montana

Banned
Montana
Billings, MT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views