Trade between Montana and Ssteele18

No intention to fix anything, unless maybe he decides to let me know why he failed to mention one amp is in protect. Not laughing my way out of anything, laughing at him.

[quote name='Montana']No intention to fix anything, unless maybe he decides to let me know why he failed to mention one amp is in protect. Not laughing my way out of anything, laughing at him.[/QUOTE]

So now you are saying that your items were not as described? @ssteele18

Remember, at this point in time you have indeed scammed him out of money. You failed uphold your end of the transaction.

C'mon post the pictures of the messages where I said I'd throw money in, then after that post pictures of when you said "It did that to me to"

He doesn't owe me anything, I'll just fix it, it might prove to be fun.

Just not paying him a penny more, or a thought more.

Why wait so long to mention one amp was in protection?? Why not attempt to clear up that issue immediately? Why allow yourself to be perceived as the scammer if you were the one scammed? and Why send any portion of your trade (being as you tricked him into shipping first) instead of simply sending back the busted amp??

I may be alone, but Im not buying this one...

Not gonna lie sounds like a fair deal if one amp was broken. If the messages are legit that he said it did not work properly, I think the extra money promised should not be funded.

Not gonna lie sounds like a fair deal if one amp was broken. If the messages are legit that he said it did not work properly, I think the extra money promised should not be funded.
That is for those two to figure out.

The situation seems far stickier then it was first suggested to be.

Though both were supposed to ship at the same time and that didn't happen. OP waited to receive items before shipping

Why wait so long to mention one amp was in protection?? Why not attempt to clear up that issue immediately? Why allow yourself to be perceived as the scammer if you were the one scammed? and Why send any portion of your trade (being as you tricked him into shipping first) instead of simply sending back the busted amp??
I may be alone, but Im not buying this one...
K. Idc.

Let's see if he'll agree that he mentioned it was in protect after using it.

I never fired it up til 2 days after I shipped it my end, as he has mentioned countless times, I work a lot.

Plus, I had one already, and needed one. So I had two working, and one busted. Busted one just sitting in my garage.

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

Though both were supposed to ship at the same time and that didn't happen. OP waited to receive items before shipping
Though, amp is protect, idgaf.

Not only did OP wait to receive the amps in order to ship himself.. upon receiving the amps he THEN agreed to send extra funds.. He had amps on hand, knew of condition (whether it was indeed in protection or not) and still put it upon himself to extend the trade offer to "extra money" to compensate for the trickery of not shipping.. Seems cut and dry to me. Op didnt uphold his end.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif In for verdict

Not only did OP wait to receive the amps in order to ship himself.. upon receiving the amps he THEN agreed to send extra funds.. He had amps on hand, knew of condition (whether it was indeed in protection or not) and still put it upon himself to extend the trade offer to "extra money" to compensate for the trickery of not shipping.. Seems cut and dry to me. Op didnt uphold his end.
We agreed for me to pay extra before he even shipped..

It took him over a month for him to get the items from his door to mine, because of "packing errors"

If he decides to post pictures, you'll see dates of when I said that, and feel free to check when I posted pictures of me getting it.

Maybe he'll post pictures of me sending pictures of receipt asking where tracking number was because I didn't know as I hadn't traded online before.

Then several hours after I shipped I then questioned why the amp is in protect.

Wish I didn't delete those... after two weeks of not hearing anything about it I figured it was over..

Looks like he gets to pick and choose what pictures to post, lovely.

Oh well, gaf.

K. Idc.
Let's see if he'll agree that he mentioned it was in protect after using it.

I never fired it up til 2 days after I shipped it my end, as he has mentioned countless times, I work a lot.

Plus, I had one already, and needed one. So I had two working, and one busted. Busted one just sitting in my garage.
So you shipped 2 days before you tested them. How would you know not to send the money if they were in protect and you didnt test until after you had already shipped?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Montana

Banned
Montana
Billings, MT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views