Trade between Montana and Ssteele18

ahhh man come on . should of made his a$$ ship first . your a supporting vendor bro and op has 0 FEEDBACK!! im sure alot of people could vouch for you .. when op says (6 days ago) im on my way to ship. you should have tracking number by couple hrs ?? hope all gets workd out bro
Well, we have talked since then. And I understand, it's not just hard times but also busy times. I have stuff come up all the time, or even simply forget. Crap happens. But I make an effort to make a difference in people's lives whether its cutting someone slack for just one more day or helping someone get motivated to workout. Downside, yea occasionally, you regret it but, the reward for paying it forward outweighs the times you get screwed. He does work alot so, he could be working today but. Either way, we needa get this done. No need for any stress from me or any negative feedback for him. Thanks man.

I sent you that picture of the receipt and asked you where the tracking # was located, as I've never shipped anything to anyone and new to this obviously.

I'll look over it again and see if it's on there.

It did however get dropped off at UPS today before noon.

I sent you that picture of the receipt and asked you where the tracking # was located, as I've never shipped anything to anyone and new to this obviously.
I'll look over it again and see if it's on there.

It did however get dropped off at UPS today before noon.
Like I said, it's all good. I never got the pic tho so resend it.

Positive feedback is dependent on you texting back and letting me know where the remainder of our agreement is. You told me 2 diff times that it'd be taken care of so, either I'm blind or you made other plans without me. You complain of working 17 hr days? Well I don't even have that luxury. I get to pay for bills plus loans plus school. Thus forcing me to only work part time. Don't feed me the broke story please. Hmu.

Still nothing after a couple weeks bro?
Finally got the PS3, but the agreement was, since he decided to let me ship first without telling me, that he would add cash In the box. A minimum of $20.. He said "I'll ship it to you 2nd day air with $20 in it" then later asked if I wanted more cash and ground instead, so I agreed. I get it, no cash at all. So unless its stuck in one of the packing peanuts, Montana needs to PayPal me or something.

Wth @Montana?? Text back.. Obviously you don't care about your rep much. If you can't give me some kind of explanation, I'm not gonna be giving you a friggen positive feedback.

I seen the other thread in the dome, and came here to check out the situation.

So after all the content here, it would appear he still owes you $20 per your agreement? I also seen that he posted that the deal from his view is finished.

If this is true, could you post up some images showing the conversation showing he agreed to sending the missing funds in the first place?

@Montana

After your posting in the dome I would suggest posting here to clear this up.

I told them the funds where in a packing peanut, he just has to break them all open to find it.
There is a crisp $500 bill in there.
If you continue to make a mockery of the situation of a scam you will simply just be removed from this forum.

Later. Banned, IP banned, and console banned.

Not my DOME!

:|

I think me sitting through his 20 minute sales speech was worth more then trade value itself, both sides of it.

What a good speech, I loved the part when he put his bossman on the phone and right away he went off on a "how i turned my life around with a milkshake" story.

LoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL

@Montana Do you plan to fix this? Or is your preference to simply sit back and accept that you have indeed performed a scam and are trying to "laugh" your way out of it?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Montana

Banned
Montana
Billings, MT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views