Trade between gleepoy & moo_awn

Participant count
  • Participant list

gleepoy
10+ year member

This is just to document that moo_awn and I are doing a trade...my pair of 12" OZ Audio 300L's for his 12" Diamond Audio D9.

I shipped the OZ subs tonight, and moo_awn will ship the Diamond D9 tomorrow.

I shipped the subs one on top of the other, with the cones face to face (with the magnets facing out) to protect the cones. The subs are bubble wrapped and double boxed.

I shipped it out via UPS. I was in a hurry for time as I had to take a mid term and I wanted it to be double boxed for you. So I had the UPS store do it for me. Insured to $150. Go here to enter the tracking number.
David, I specifically asked you to send the sub via USPS... NOT UPS or FEDEX. Now I'm going to get raped on the brokerage fees!

The shipping issue has been resolved. The Oz woofers arrived as described and sound wonderful. I would not hesitate to deal with you in the future. Thank you, gleepoy.

The shipping issue has been resolved. The Oz woofers arrived as described and sound wonderful. I would not hesitate to deal with you in the future. Thank you, gleepoy.
I am very happy with the Diamond D9 and this transaction. Moo_awn is extremely professional and I would be glad to do business with him again. Thanks again moo_awn! Enjoy the subs...I'll certainly enjoy the D9! Best of luck.

Gary

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

gleepoy

10+ year member
gleepoy
Toronto, Canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies