trade 15 ia warden for sundown x, or nightshade ect.

Towncar
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
who knows
Looking to possibly trade my warden d2 15 for another large sub or subs. The sub is in good condition. No rips on the surround. Solid suspension, ect. Interested in the sundown x, nightshade,ermergerd, or other large subs ect. What do you have? I would rather not ship this sub. I'm located in Tennessee, and have no problem traveling within reason.

Looking to possibly trade my warden d2 15 for another large sub or subs. The sub is in good condition. No rips on the surround. Solid suspension, ect. Interested in the sundown x, nightshade,ermergerd, or other large subs ect. What do you have? I would rather not ship this sub. I'm located in Tennessee, and have no problem traveling within reason.
Pm box is full man. I wouldn't mind getting this sub back from you, I got other big subs like you mentioned... Text me 9544646168 if you want

Still looking at potential options, what ya got? Would prefer not to ship. Located in Knoxville tn. I'm possibly open to cash aswell.

Still open to trades. It would need to be a 15 though as I already have built a 15 box. If this doesn't happen in the next week or 2 I will keep it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...