Toys with Noise

Silver
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Brighton, MI
Brighton MI and Ann Arbor MI.

GREAT group of guys. Nice installs. They reccomend rockford like no other (sponsored by them) they had their H2 for a day.

They carry eclipse, mb quart, kicker, memphis, lightning audio, rockford, pioneer. None of them have heard of RE though.

They sell at decent prices, give you deals. Good warranty.

They also carry street glow accessories.

Nice set of talented guys if your looking for a "show" install.

The store in Ann Arbor just moved to a bigger building with a bigger parking lot.

They are still in the process of setting everything up.

They are also going to start holding events again in the near future.

I wasnt too impressed with toyz with noise. i asked them for a quote on a repair and they asked for what and i said i need a leadwire resoldered to the terminal on my sub and they had no idea what i was talking about. other than being overpriced and understocked they do have some of the best car audio available locally.

LOL. This place ***** bad now. There really isn't any decent audio places in town. Online knowledge ftw. Plus that was before I knew squat.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...