Toyota Corolla, How to make it sound SWEET!

How do you like this poll

• Good poll

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Crapy poll

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Why the hell was he thinking

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Littleguy4226

I am looking for somebody out there who could tell me which speakers and Subwoofers I should get for a 1991 Toyota Corolla. I know this car is old but i'm sure it can still sound good. I want high sound quality over loudness!!! I don't need to be heard 5 blocks away! I am also going to need a amp too obviously. I also already have a pioneer Head Unit installed which is not in the picture.

My budget for all of this would like to be around $500 and not to exceed $600. One more thing, the front speakers are 4 inch round and the back are 5 1/4 inch round so you can judge the kind of speakers I should bo looking at. Remember, high sound quality!!!

(in your opinion, what is the best 4 inch speaker out on the market right now?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Pictures of my Cars Interior!!!!

185.jpg

HEAD UNIT- DASH

184.jpg

FRONT SPEAKERS

183.jpg

REAR SPEAKERS

depends if you want sq or spl

i would go with 2 10jlwo in a sealed box with a jbl 600.1

that will make your car sound great now was that budget for wiring and mids and higghs

I think thats funny.

The first thing that he said littlyguy should get is two subs and an amp.

Personally Id work up front first.

HU, front speakers, and maybe rear, and possibly and amp.

Then after you get that how you like it, add some subs.

As for what brands, get a Crutchfield. Look at all the brands and write down all the ones you like. Then go on the internet and look for those and try to get a good price. (ebay always does.)

What do I like-Kenwood or Pioneer deck, Infinity speakers, RF amps (if you can afford them) or Kenwood, and then subs. Subs are the hardest part i think becasue there are so many of them.

if you want to get high sound quality you must take:

for front speaker you can use midbass and tweeters venture ceramic v50 (components) or if you problem about price you can take midbass dynaudio 17 wlq 7" and tweeters md 130 esotec dynaudio(components).both speakers can make a sound so good and clearly.the power ampli for drive thats speaker u can use mc intosh or audison 4 channel and much better you play active with active x-over 3-way like nakamichi ec-302.

Sup man. Listen. i actually happen to have a 1990 Toyota Corolla, and i installed an aftermarket head-unit:jvc ks-fx11 but i have a problem. whenever i take out the key off the ignition, the clock of the radio and the clock of the car keep on reseting. So i was wondering if you could tell me how you hooked up ur radio, cuz i think im missing a wire that still bring the current up to the radio and clock even when the key aint in the ignition.

I'd really appreciate it if you would tell me which wire does that, cuz i've been trying and blowed about 50 fuses and couldnt find any help off the internet so far.

THanks in advance.

If u need more details about the connections i did e-mail me here:dr_jno1@hotmail.com.

Thanks in advance

clef

Well I'll try to help but this depends on the radio, there should be a red a yellow and a blue wire the red goes to the ignition switch in the accesories position the yellow goes to the battery or in the fuse box in a live wire that doesnt go dead when you shut power off and the blue goes to the power antenna or accesories that you want to power with the radio.

Het little guy i have a 1990 corolla that im doing an install on. I have most of it done. I have an old Pioneer deh-p41 the 4300 can be had for about 150. I have pioneer 4 inchers up front but imho dont waste your money on those crappers put some in the doors if you can im wishing i did now try and put some 51/4 with shallow mounting depth. take apart the dorr and see how much room you have first.. for rears i have infinity reference 522i that sound great and can be bought for around 60$. for sub maybe jbl300.1 with a comp vr dvc?? this will be around 500$ getting at the 4 inchers is a b*tch 2 so look at some other options.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...