Touchscreens = to Alpine cda9807 sq

my kenwood kvt-817 had excellent sound quality when i had it installed. But its a single din.
Its for sell if you are interested
Cant bolt a single din into my dash since its a double din dash.

1993 Honda Prelude

Also I'm not sure if you know it or not but the Alpine cda 9807 has outstanding sound quality. I dont normally use that word but thats bout the only way to describe how clear it is. I've had a few 7" touchscreens before but they couldnt come anywhere close to the Alpine but I'd REALLY like to get a 7" touchscreen car dvd player that has equal or greater sound quality may be a little while before I can afford it but I'm just trying to get this figured out so that by time I can afford it I know what one to get

You can get a single DIN dash kit with a pocket under the radio.

A 9807 is nothing special from Alpine. There are any number of current model head units that would sound better or at least equal. If you got a head unit with better sound adjustments that will skew it even more in favor of a lot of choices. I'm biased but I trust Clarion for sound quality. I've had the CZ702, CX501, and now the NX603 in my car over the last 9 months and they all sound outstanding with all EQ settings off or flat. I use a JBL MS-8 DSP to tune my system, so the head unit is a transport. NX603 is $999 MSRP.

You may like the Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS. It's got a 7" screen and a decent equalizer, plus it does half-assed time alignment with the Sonic Center Control.

I am also in the same boat. I want a 7" touchscreen with 4v preouts and a decent equalizer. The Kenwood seems nice, the pioneer seems cheap.

Any other suggestions anyone? My price range is up to $800 (I also dont care about nav). That kenwood refubished goes for $800 on crutchfield

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.