Northeast Region top 10 reasons how to make tj and nate loud

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
at first I wasn't sure about who this was but after reading the part about crown amps and leash laws it hit me. The explorer with the jbl amp hanging from the roof of the suv by what appears to be a chain. Are jbl amps into bondage or something?
LMAFO!!!!

WOW CAN'T BELIEVE A MOD HASN'T DELETED THIS THREAD.

CHRIS..... UR MOUTH IS A WEAPON, BRUSH YOUR TEETH

MIKE...... WORK ON THAT SLUR U GOT (TOO MUCH NATTY LITE I GUESS)(REDNECK)

DAVE...... REALLY BRO, I THOUGHT TJ COULDN'T SPELL..... THE WORD IS GREAT NO GRATE U BRICK

DAVE L...... WE KNOW YOUR VERY NEUTRAL AND VERY PROFESSIONAL TO BE PART OF THIS

REALLY THIS THREAD IS A LITTLE FUNNY, LOOKS LIKE ITS MEANT TO BE A JOKE...... I APOLOGIZE ON BEHALF OF ACT AUDIO FOR ANY OFFENSE ANYONE TAKES. YOU CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MY WRITING AND CHRIS........

TANGELO95.... ITS ALL IN FUN... AT THE SHOWS WE ALL COOL.... THIS SEEMS TO HAPPEN TILL THE FIRST COUPLE SHOWS..... DONT HATE WERE NOT ALL ******** ->CHRIS

NATE.... DOG RELAX, WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE, JUST MAYBE COMPETE MORE IN CLASSES.... NO DISRESPECT I LOVE YOUR SUPPORT BUT BRING SOMETHING AND USE IT..... BEING A SPECTATOR IS OK BUT THIS SPORT IS REALLY A SPECTATOR SPORT

TJ...... GL WITH NEW BUILD

HOPEFULLY WE CAN DO SOME MAJOR CHANGES FOR 2010.....WORKING ON MAYBE EXPANDING nespl(IF STEVE IS INTERESTED)

aDDITIONALLY TRYING TO FIX THE SMALL ISSUES WITH USACI OVER THE WINTER FOR 2010

I dont remember anyone saying anything racial....if people want to see it that way thats there issue. As far as the list its an immature way to have fun and get people to have beef for 2010. Its not like anything written towards a stranger. Most of it was towards old teammates.The comment about food stamps and Crown amps isnt an issue of being black its an issue of being ghetto. Chains holding up an amp is funny. Lets not bring other crap into this and make it worse then it is. Plus its too early to be having this much beef boys lol
You don't tell me how I should feel. This is the second year you want to disrespect me behind the computer but at the shows you want to be cool with me.

I'm usually mellow but now I'm gonna be the *******. I can come and see you anytime. As for your new found puppet you need to have his back.

You say my install was ghetto, what the **** do you know about ghetto except when you go into Hartford to buy your drugs.

I called you and ain't man enough to call me back, just what I expected from a punk ass.

LMAFO!!!!
WOW CAN'T BELIEVE A MOD HASN'T DELETED THIS THREAD.

CHRIS..... UR MOUTH IS A WEAPON, BRUSH YOUR TEETH

MIKE...... WORK ON THAT SLUR U GOT (TOO MUCH NATTY LITE I GUESS)(REDNECK)

DAVE...... REALLY BRO, I THOUGHT TJ COULDN'T SPELL..... THE WORD IS GREAT NO GRATE U BRICK

DAVE L...... WE KNOW YOUR VERY NEUTRAL AND VERY PROFESSIONAL TO BE PART OF THIS

REALLY THIS THREAD IS A LITTLE FUNNY, LOOKS LIKE ITS MEANT TO BE A JOKE...... I APOLOGIZE ON BEHALF OF ACT AUDIO FOR ANY OFFENSE ANYONE TAKES. YOU CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MY WRITING AND CHRIS........

TANGELO95.... ITS ALL IN FUN... AT THE SHOWS WE ALL COOL.... THIS SEEMS TO HAPPEN TILL THE FIRST COUPLE SHOWS..... DONT HATE WERE NOT ALL ******** ->CHRIS

NATE.... DOG RELAX, WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE, JUST MAYBE COMPETE MORE IN CLASSES.... NO DISRESPECT I LOVE YOUR SUPPORT BUT BRING SOMETHING AND USE IT..... BEING A SPECTATOR IS OK BUT THIS SPORT IS REALLY A SPECTATOR SPORT

TJ...... GL WITH NEW BUILD

HOPEFULLY WE CAN DO SOME MAJOR CHANGES FOR 2010.....WORKING ON MAYBE EXPANDING nespl(IF STEVE IS INTERESTED)

aDDITIONALLY TRYING TO FIX THE SMALL ISSUES WITH USACI OVER THE WINTER FOR 2010
Here you are always trying to play the diplomat. I have'nt forgot that slick comment you made to Kumar. Again ACT Audio can go screw yourselves.

Who are you to tell me to compete more? I was competing when you were in high school trying to get your first kiss. Your dope fiend employee want's to talk about my Explorer but he never beat it and that was my just for fun vehicle.

I stopped respecting you guys when you cheated in USACi by not having Chris in pro stock. You knew he worked at your store, besides, who else would hire an idiot with a tattoo on his face?

Here you are always trying to play the diplomat. I have'nt forgot that slick comment you made to Kumar. Again ACT Audio can go screw yourselves.Who are you to tell me to compete more? I was competing when you were in high school trying to get your first kiss. Your dope fiend employee want's to talk about my Explorer but he never beat it and that was my just for fun vehicle.

I stopped respecting you guys when you cheated in USACi by not having Chris in pro stock. You knew he worked at your store, besides, who else would hire an idiot with a tattoo on his face?
well, its good to see you advanced with your age. The pro Stock topic, we cleared it with Mark all the way, you wanna protest, bring proof. As usual I try to smooth things out but as usual the **** gets twisted by stupidity. So what, you were competing when I was in high school..... what does that matter to today? drop that topic. Call us punks if you wish, we made a name for ourselves in 2 years. We have achieved our goals each year and give respect where it is due. GET THE POINT

I'm not giving you nothing. The only name you made for yourselves are "********".

Don't mention Mark like your his friend. You talk about him behind his back, go tell him how there were a lack of shows and how lazy he is and how your team is leaving USACi because of him.

A "real" man wolud voice his opininion to his face and not behind his back just like I do to you clowns.

I'm glad the **** storm you guys are kicking up is not messing with my positive vibe I'm having up here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Relaxify yourselves, and happy day after Thanksgiving.

Anyone else working??? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

thread ended up delivering
come up to Maine/New England for the next 5+ months and you will see alot of impatient ******** ready to compete instead of waiting for the snow to melt.

Since this is a "fun" post, I'll poke and say:

The #1 reason how to get tj and nate loud is to not have the O.P. or ACT build their enclosures //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I'm not giving you nothing. The only name you made for yourselves are "********".Don't mention Mark like your his friend. You talk about him behind his back, go tell him how there were a lack of shows and how lazy he is and how your team is leaving USACi because of him.

A "real" man wolud voice his opininion to his face and not behind his back just like I do to you clowns.
wow... who said we are leaving USAC? u really do get some bum information.

You told me yourself, now man up you can't be a punk all the time. You just got your certification within the last month. You were crying like a baby because Ralph took over a year a year to send you the cert. You were also disgruntled at Mark because you said he didn't work hard enough to get shows. That you told me on more then one occasion.

Me, Mark, TJ and Manny go back to the 90s when Mark competed in SQ.

Team ACT really made a good impression on my friends from Long Island. Best believe they'll be coming hard next year. They have the resources and the determination to make some niose if they wanted to, plus they have been flying the flag of the loudest car audio shop in Ct.

BTW, those 16 volt Batcaps your employee ran most of the year that he got from Mike are not allowed in the Street Class in USACi but he wan't to proclaim himself "champion".

Must feel real good having to cheat to win.

I thought USAC has been dead up here for 5+ years //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.