Northeast Region top 10 reasons how to make tj and nate loud

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
Again I didn't diss anyone and you guys don't know me good enough to joke with me I suggest you delete me from this thread.

And I'm not really feeling that food stamp and crown comment. All blacks aren't on food stamps. That's the first thing I'm going to remember when I see you.

I will insist that you repeat it.

maybe i'm just not cool any more, but that was not all that tasteful //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Ok Dave I've had enough of your s*** I think it funny that all this crap you have to say about Tj is all done on the computer. Cause let me tell you when you were face to face with him I should have given him some tall enough boots so I didn't have to wash his sneakers w/ all the a** kissing and bull s*** talkin you did. As for for lending a friend a car bit I think that was meant for Mike not Tj.Tj has never had to use anyone elses car or set up remember one thing everything Tj has done has been on his own he don't need to kiss anyone a** to get were he is unlike you. Just remember that record that was done in NEW YORK was Tj's yugo and set up minuse subs and amp. Dave you must really be bored w/ you're self if you have to come up here and be so childish making a post like this grow up. Trust me I'm not affraid to let anyone know the real truth about you and how you really work remember you still owe me $120.00 dollars. p.s. note to everyone don't let dave kasper borrow any money you won't get it back.

I just lost all respect for you guys. I may not be the loudest on the block but I can atleast say im a stand up competitor. I would never have Dave or Act ever touch my car after reading this. Thoes comments are just ridiculous. Ive known nate for a few years and I briefly met tj at the atd show.I dont care how loud he is or you are or whatever. But the crown amps with food stamps and all the other childish remarks about them just shows that you team has no class. The title should be changed to the top ten things to say to make you look like an *******.

By that I hope you meant Dave K. the O.P., and not Dave Lehneman (Dave the Box Guy) since I had nothing to do with this thread.

well if anyone has a personal prob with what i said...think about it iam just speaking the truth,so maybe you should sit down with your family today and ask them if you fit in to what i said.if you dont have a grate holiday, and i wish you all good on the off season and good luck next year in the lane

Again I didn't diss anyone and you guys don't know me good enough to joke with me I suggest you delete me from this thread.And I'm not really feeling that food stamp and crown comment. All blacks aren't on food stamps. That's the first thing I'm going to remember when I see you.

I will insist that you repeat it.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh:

Better get that score up Slate!

sad you guys needed to discuss a completely useless list to do nothing but start e-drama, could only imagine the numbers people would hit if they weren't wasting all their time talking **** and actually working on the cars, its gonna be a long winter if this is starting already. and to team act, saw u guys at the ct. ATD show and respected your numbers(im also new) but completely lost respect for the individuals with the racial statements and for the "unbeatable attitude", especially boom24 hitting a 50 with 3 12's and 20k

well if anyone has a personal prob with what i said...think about it iam just speaking the truth,so maybe you should sit down with your family today and ask them if you fit in to what i said.if you dont have a grate holiday, and i wish you all good on the off season and good luck next year in the lane
We will discuss your comment. Too bad there is no show until the spring.

And the only contact I ever had with you is when I offered you some assistance because you were having an issue with your battery at one of Steve's shows. That's the only time we ever spoke. I never looked in your vehicle, I don't know what class you are in, I don't even know your name. Guess you thought I was some kind of punk so I'm gonna give you the opportunity to prove to everyone how much punk I am.

give me 4k and 1 12 and i'll do a 50 on the dash //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I dont remember anyone saying anything racial....if people want to see it that way thats there issue. As far as the list its an immature way to have fun and get people to have beef for 2010. Its not like anything written towards a stranger. Most of it was towards old teammates.The comment about food stamps and Crown amps isnt an issue of being black its an issue of being ghetto. Chains holding up an amp is funny. Lets not bring other crap into this and make it worse then it is. Plus its too early to be having this much beef boys lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.