tomtom 335t XL GPS unit

Participant count
  • Participant list

req
5,000+ posts

am a mod.
Syracuse, NY
Item(s) for Sale: Tomtom 335t XL GPS

Item(s) Description/Condition: This unit is BRAND NEW NEVER BEEN OPENED. It was won as a door prize at a work function for a christmas party. I have a Droid phone with Google maps navigation and i do not need this. The pictures below have the factory seal clearly visable and i am not going to take this out of the packaging to take pictures of it. I guarantee it is BRAND NEW and has not been opened or tampered with. Below is a link with information from other sites.

TomTom XL 335T (Lifetime Traffic Edition) 4.3-Inch Portable GPS

Price: $75 US shipped. Paypal and Money Order are the only accepted forms of payment, buyer pays me, then I ship.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Shipping is included with total price of $75, or i can do $65+S&H whatever is cheaper. you can buy these new for around $90 online, or $120 in stores.

References: My username on EBAY is R3Q, and i have been a member and a moderator of this forum for a long time. I have not been around for a while due to multiple deployments with the Navy, but im sure there are dozens of long time members that can vouche for me.

Item Pictures:

15gs9pd.jpg

jqpyti.jpg

2ckd5d.jpg

Im not too interested at all with trades, but humor me, what is your item that you are looking to trade?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

req

5,000+ posts
am a mod.
req
Syracuse, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies