To wait or not to?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Daryl rsv4

SoCal
I contacted CSC Stang about building me a box and doing my install but he won't be available until the 1st of August. Didn't really want to wait 2 more months but I also don't trust most shops as they are quantity over quality.

What would you do?

I contacted CSC Stang about building me a box and doing my install but he won't be available until the 1st of August. Didn't really want to wait 2 more months but I also don't trust most shops as they are quantity over quality.
What would you do?
CSCStang is one of the most highly regarded box builders known on this site, and from every single thread ive read that has a mention of his work, its the real deal and worth waiting for esp if youre hunting for such quality. I guess if youre really in a pinch, you could get (dont laugh too hard) an atrend prefab for the timebeing and sell it after youve got your REAL box

Totally worth the wait ! He's the Box Whisperer lol for reals and you will not be disappointed !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, box whisperer. I know it'll be worth the wait, I just have had setback after setback with this car..

Yep, everything that anyone has ever said about his work reflects exactly what was stated above. Worth it. If you dont trust yourself nor the local shops, a prefab for now and selling it when its done woulndt be the worst option in the world, but just shy of the worst option LOL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Daryl rsv4
SoCal
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
youdoofus
20240519_201344.jpg