To the guy who sold me the broken indash dd dvd

im just getting rid of everything locally now fukc this ****

atleast if anything happens then we can resolve it with 12 rnds of bareknukle boxing or something

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif

and me and don cant fight he says he bruises like peach

Get your zo's to curb-stomp him!!!!!!!!

You guys should just get married or have a nice session of angry masturbating.

Get your zo's to curb-stomp him!!!!!!!!
You guys should just get married or have a nice session of angry masturbating.

wow is that a collage of all my best replies

im touched //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

Do you expect someone to side with you? You waited how many months and now claim something is broken? That is ridiculous, how does everyone know that you didnt drop it or something? We dont, so get over it.

that 12w7 he's selling i think he was trying to pass it off as a 13w7 on SMD in my wtb thread. Glad i didnt bite on the price, I think he was tryin to get me cuz i only have like 10 posts over there.

Not to state the obvious but isn't it genrally understood that you have 7 days to test what you bought...? Not a couple if months.. Lulz

unless otherwise agreed to?

Btw, file for insurance claim from shipping lol

i dont drop **** it goes it goes into my computer room and stays there where no one can touch it

SO 90ACCORDMAN SOLD ME A PIECE OF **** DECK REGARDLESS OF HOW LONG AGO AND SOME CACO MEMBERS ARE HERE DEFENDING HIM BECAUSE ITS A BIG CIRCLE JERK FEST THERE

90ACCORDMAN SELLS BROKEN **** / THREAD

i dont drop **** it goes it goes into my computer room and stays there where no one can touch it

SO 90ACCORDMAN SOLD ME A PIECE OF **** DECK REGARDLESS OF HOW LONG AGO AND SOME CACO MEMBERS ARE HERE DEFENDING HIM BECAUSE ITS A BIG CIRCLE JERK FEST THERE

90ACCORDMAN SELLS BROKEN **** / THREAD
hey i'm on caco.. but as long as i'm in the circle and not the jerk it's all good

we traded and i got item as described in great condition. im not covering for him in anyways and this really ***** for u infamous. not cool **** right here

double din was boxed in packing peanuts and super tight in box and then box was put into another box for shipping..outerbox was in good shape no signs of a ace ventura type delivery at all..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

infamous_e46

5,000+ posts
hArRy_DaNgLeRs
infamous_e46
California
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies