SOLD To all: Ebay member warning

Malcolmi
10+ year member

wherethebuffalohang

I didn't know where else to post this. As we are all stereo addicts I wanted the most members on this forum to get the heads up.

Do not sell him anything. He is a whining little girl. Check the feedback that he has left for other people...like one is 10 purchases goes bad. He ruined my 100% feedback. Dispite him wiiing my auction, never paying, leaving me negative feedback ....................I am only allowed to leave him positive feedback.

Sincerely Malcolm

wherethebuffalohang

I didn't know where else to post this. As we are all stereo addicts I wanted the most members on this forum to get the heads up.

Do not sell him anything. He is a whining little girl. Check the feedback that he has left for other people...like one is 10 purchases goes bad. He ruined my 100% feedback. Dispite him wiiing my auction, never paying, leaving me negative feedback ....................I am only allowed to leave him positive feedback.

Sincerely Malcolm
you can't leave him at least a neautral? try filing a feedback dispute with ebay on this guy

kinda defeats the purpose of even giving feedback then lol
Either a buyer pays for an item or not. What other feedback is there to leave? Too many times in the past a seller would ship you crap and then threaten to leave negative feedback if you left negative feedback for them. Now the shady sellers get busted and have no way of retaliating. I love it.

Same guy just started pissing me off today. He emails me asking me if I had a BIN for my USA-2000 im selling. Then he say's im playing games when I asked him to make an offer. After some emails back and forth, he is telling me my amp isnt worth more than the 360 he offered me and that I can take it now or in a week when my auction ends. Then he tells me that US AMPS doesnt repair the old amps and because of that they arent worth anything (even though I had emailed USAMPS about another amp I have and I know otherwise).

I told him he was a prick then added him to my blocked emailer list.

J

Sellers have to be really on their game now,I'm extra careful when I sell something now
I know Im really starting to hate Ebay.Ive been a user for 10 years with 200 positive feedback,then you come across that one jerkoff!!I sold a guy a home stereo amp that worked perfectly.He got it and all of a sudden it "doesnt work".I tried to work with him but he was just an a-hole.Now my Paypal account is locked because he filed a claim and will probably win.Ebay and Paypal are all in the buyers favor.Its BS!!Sorry for the rant.

Well I know exactly how people are about not paying on here. I had my amp sold to this guy and he posts on my thread how the am is sold and screw up my thread and an hour later he pm me and says he doesnt want to buy it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.