SOLD To all: Ebay member warning

Malcolmi
10+ year member

wherethebuffalohang

I didn't know where else to post this. As we are all stereo addicts I wanted the most members on this forum to get the heads up.

Do not sell him anything. He is a whining little girl. Check the feedback that he has left for other people...like one is 10 purchases goes bad. He ruined my 100% feedback. Dispite him wiiing my auction, never paying, leaving me negative feedback ....................I am only allowed to leave him positive feedback.

Sincerely Malcolm

Either a buyer pays for an item or not. What other feedback is there to leave? Too many times in the past a seller would ship you crap and then threaten to leave negative feedback if you left negative feedback for them. Now the shady sellers get busted and have no way of retaliating. I love it.
well yes you are right but if you have a shady buyer then the good sellers get sh!t on,ive bought many things from ebay,mostly little things but still.the point is that ebay isnt really fair to anyone.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.