Northeast Region Tnespl finals - team elite

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
Thats 4 1st places, a 2nd and a 4th place. Great Job by Team ELITE NESPL.

DSCF4077.jpg

Congrats and good job to everyone! I think we all did a great job overall and I'm still excited about beating my personal goal for the season. I didn't spend a single dime on equipment this season or blow anything and still managed to do my highest score ever with half the cone area of last season //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suave.gif.858fc102f7646e678ee8af7e1fbc41d1.gif

Anyone can throw multiple subs and massive amps to a car and hope for a big number but it takes a real builder to do it with less. Way to go Dave. Team Elite did its job this weekend and showed everyone whats up. By next year we will all be in the 155+

If I could get the TNE site to load I'd post the scores.
Finals results: http://backup.teamnortheastspl.com:83/?page_ID=5&event_ID=78

their forum backup link: http://backup.teamnortheastspl.com:83/forum/index.php

they have it backed up at these links ^^^

Congrats to Team Elite for a great showing! It was a crazy weekend with tons of equipment failures for the team but we (well every1 but me hehe) still put in a great performance overall. That was just a warm up, next season we come out full force!

Never say never, he was debating on it at the beginning, but decided not to because he thought Mike would have the van going by the end of the season and didn't want to be in the same class.
He hates traveling long distance. I begged and begged him to go to SLAP finals all season and he actually showed up that year, lol.

He just doesn't like to travel too far.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ACT Audio

10+ year member
ACT AUDIO
ACT Audio
Vernon, CT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date