Northeast Region TNESPL 3X Weekend in New England

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
    Participant count
  • Participant list

SPL Blazer
10+ year member

SPL Event Promoter
August 27th in Milford Mass at 6pm, Amplified Impressions will be doing a TNE 1X event.

August 27th

Ira Scion - Milford $20 per format, $30 for both

300 Fortune Blvd

Milford Ma, 01757 Registration @ 6pm...........get there early cause the lot isn't too big

THE 2X EVENT SCHEDULED FOR THE 28TH AT ACTION AUTO IN NEWINGTON CT HAS BEEN CANCELLED. THE OWNER DECIDED TO BE A DOUSHE BAG AND CANCEL IT. WE'LL SEE IF WE CAN FIND AN ALTERNATE LOCATION FOR IT.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's good, I didn't realize what a scumbag the owner was when I accepted the offer to do a show there. Turns out the guy constantly scams people and rips them off, bad. last thing I want to do is hold a show and try to help out someone like that. Pretty sad, selling someone Rockford coaxial speakers for $700 and trying to convince them they are better than Focal.

It's good, I didn't realize what a scumbag the owner was when I accepted the offer to do a show there. Turns out the guy constantly scams people and rips them off, bad. last thing I want to do is hold a show and try to help out someone like that. Pretty sad, selling someone Rockford coaxial speakers for $700 and trying to convince them they are better than Focal.
That's nuts..

Where are you getting this info from?

Mark will give you a character reference for this guy...............

He puts out more than any other shop owner that I have ever seen in all the states that I have competed in.................and you know I know. Not defending the guy, just interested in where this info is coming from............ p.m. me if you like.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.