Northeast Region TNESPL 3key Sponsored by Sundown Audio!!!

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV

SPL140.2
5,000+ posts

Team DefJ
NY
Team DefJ is going to be holding a 3key event after the TNESPL finals, 09-21-08. It will be a SPONSORED event by Jacob Fuller the owner of SUNDOWN AUDIO and will be located in Massena, NY. For those who dont know or hasnt heard of SUNDOWN AUDIO please check out Jacob's site http://www.sundownaudio.com He offers very high quality subs and amps and Jacob is very recognized on almost every forum on the net for his product lines as well as his customer support, it is top notch stuff fellas.

Now for the prizes, Jacob, and our Team has decided to do things a little different. We are going to offer trophies for first place, X-large T-shirts for second place and medallions for third place. Now for the best part of the whole event, THE ENTRY FEE, thanks to Jacob and SUNDOWN AUDIO it will be a low money entry fee for the triple pointer, we were thinking $25-30 to enter which is unheard of for a 3key!!! The points will apply for the 09 season. Everyone at TNESPL would like to thank Jacob for his support!!

Here are the 2nd place prizes:

Rockin the Highway 2

TNESPL 3 Key event sponsored by SUNDOWN AUDIO

9-21-08

Registration and Start time is yet determined

Massena Arena

180 Hart Haven Plaza

Massena, NY 13662

For rules and class descriptions vist http://www.teamnortheastspl.com

edit: We are also going to see if the computer guru who likes cheese aka sprago can host the competition live on the net using Burger Kings wireless feed.

More details to follow.

egg

hAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAA X-LARGE T SHIrts for second place.
fatassesssssssssssssssss

i swear everytime i see a car audio shirt for sale, or being worn they're all huge x larges
well dumbass,you have to pick a size that can work for everyone,and we all cant be little pencil neck geeks like you,so we pick xtra large,and if they are too big,we can always let our kids or ol ladies wear them for night clothes.

well dumbass,you have to pick a size that can work for everyone,and we all cant be little pencil neck geeks like you,so we pick xtra large,and if they are too big,we can always let our kids or ol ladies wear them for night clothes.
lol easy J //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif, I chose x-large T's like J said the average person weres x-large T's.

egg

i wish it wasnt a 3hr drive...
It will be worth the drive, I have been working with my friend and we both decided its easier to tape the show than upload it than to have it live. Doing it live would be more difficult plus this way we can interview the competitors and their runs and edit out the breaks and the time in between competitors and the lanes. Oh did I mention it is only going to be $25-30 to enter a 3key event //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

egg

It will be worth the drive, I have been working with my friend and we both decided its easier to tape the show than upload it than to have it live. Doing it live would be more difficult plus this way we can interview the competitors and their runs and edit out the breaks and the time in between competitors and the lanes. Oh did I mention it is only going to be $25-30 to enter a 3key event //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif
egg
ill see what happens as time goes on

EDIT i just googled it and its 8hrs and 12mins away..i guess i wont be making it to this one..lol

its getting closer fellas //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

We are thinking 12:00 and start at 1pm or 11:00 and start at 12:00pm but its still up in the air right now. I will know for sure by the end of this week.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SPL140.2

5,000+ posts
Team DefJ
SPL140.2
NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date