TMA 500.1 F/S/T. Blown Gold American Bass VFL 150.1 F/S.

Alhart
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

American Bass VFL 150.1 BLOWN. I was told the output was fried. Dbr gave me an estimate on a cost to fix. they told me 175-200. if you know what your doing you might be able to fix it your self/ this amp is a monster.

2nd i have a Total Mobile Audio 500.1. This is a JL Manufactured amp. works like a brand new one. cosmetic aint bad. has some sticker residiue on the top i will clean off before i sell it. Four 15 amp onboard fuses. input, and output for RCA's. Sound Quality is 10/10 on this thing.

Price:

American Bass VFL 150.1 - 100 Shipped and paypaled >>>OBO

Total Mobile Audio 500.1. 100 Shipped obo. Or trades for a good 4 channel.

NOTICE THE OBO. MAKE AN OFFER THE LEAST I CAN DO IS SAY NO.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

vfl.jpg

vfl1.jpg

vfl2.jpg

tma3.jpg

tma.jpg

tn.jpg

PM ME For More Better Pics. I can email them or text them to you. please get these off my hands.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.