SOLD Tma 1000.1

Participant count
  • Participant list

ajspellm
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Omaha, NE
They are great amps and made by JL Audio but people dont want to by them on this site for some reason.I have a brand new TMA 250.1 and cant sell it.Im only asking 80.00 shipped for it and its brand new:( IDK what the deal is.

$200 shipped? i really need to get rid of this thing. It works perfect just want more power. Just got this amp a couple weeks ago. havent had any problems with it. Anyone have any offers?

$200 shipped? i really need to get rid of this thing. It works perfect just want more power. Just got this amp a couple weeks ago. havent had any problems with it. Anyone have any offers?
your going to have competition, as there is a guy selling a cadence TXA1000

1kw @ 1 ohm for $160 shipped

But GL

Those TMA amps are bad ass!

ya i wish it did more power. i have a 4 channel that i am gonna be using that i have powered components with and never had a problem with it. i just want to get rid of this thing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.