Titanium Power Audio

haha, it would have to be because even one of their Class AB amps is stated to be within the same range too... yea right.

haha, it would have to be because even one of their Class AB amps is stated to be within the same range too... yea right.
what part of ky you from? and quit looking at that ****, power audio my ass.

Louisville.

I found only one site that sells their equipment and it is stated that they are only allowed to sell in Las Vegas only. I am under the assumption that is because of authorized dealer boundary.

Their stuff is $$$. Their 4,800w amp is being sold for $3,000 so it might not be "junk".

I use to own thier 2400.1! What they show is max power. The rms power on the 8800 is 5k. But from what I hear now they are still solid. The one I had about 4 years ago was rock solid. I was going to compete with them, however they got upidy and did not want any one using or selling them unless you had a store. No competitor discount no rep discount, nadda!!!! They are owned by Yoni Distributors!

Former owner of Audiomobile - great products, bad owner... made a scene all over the forums several years ago.

He jumped around to a few different companies and landed at Titanium Power last I heard.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.