Tired of this discussion...

weellll they serve a perpose. I remember CA&E doing and article on them. THey help a lil bit but not enough big enough for a must have. I mean in spl installs they have there places.

i was reading that they become useful when you have a blinking problem. i guess that's when you have an HO alt and when your amp instantly draws current the alt. takes a second to deliver it and you get a blink in your lights and the cap is suppose to help stop that blinking because it stores up energy and it disperses it instantly

its called resistance you can read about it in alot of forums i can go on and type like 3 pages but just so you know the same guy laffin at caps produced now is also the same guy that used the first ones like 16 yrs ago

richard has a certain way of explaining things...some people say he is full of sh!t but the things he applies are laws, unlike the trining i did as a rep. especially high end cables lol i personally think certain brands are total garbage and cost 5 times what they should for no other logical reason than they say so (the manufactures) and the people that actually believe everything they are told. about the only diff between these wire companies is their distubution blocks and battery posts are more solid (you can torque on them a bit) but other than that they offer little more than a name.....

lol funny thing i came up with roughly the same as he did all i had was test tones and a voltmeter i saved hi point on both and average was .1 volts higher without a cap. strange but true...to bad my friend used it to try and measure amprage 129 dollar hunk of smoke and burnt inards it became and since then i havent found 1 like it =(

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.