Tired of peoples s***

502CEC
10+ year member

I am so tired of the haters. I posted on here asking for help with a box design, and most of what I got back was good. However I talked to a certain member on here and told him what I was working with and he replied "Oh the cheap stuff!". Let me just say that I'm beatin on a budget, this will be my first extreme (to me) system. Sure I will upgrade as I go along, not everyone can be 18, living at home, with no bills or kids. Some of us do have to buy lower end stuff to get started..So to all the haters, well you know what yo can do!! Sorry to everyone with pos+ input, just had to vent!

ignore haters, they gon' hate.

Also, if you need any help lemme know. I occasionally make it to Frankfort once in a while.

Honestly though, these threads won't you at all on any level and likely to bring more flaming/rudeness to you.

dont let internet thugs get to you.... everyone starts somewhere theres people on this forum who dont even have a car lol dont let em get to ya

Meh, 49% here will **** on whatever you have 49% are nuthugging whatever forum-boner is going around, and you may get 2% actual useful information. If you have lurked more you would have realized this before posting and not been so butthurt.

Furthermore. Although we all started somewhere, most of us that have used cheap/**** quality gear realized that it wasn't worth the price as low as it seemed and would fail quickly and have learned to save a little longer and get better quality. You can buy a good pair of boots for 100$ that'll last you a year or buy a 40$ pair that'll last you 3 months.

Meh, just gotta learn to ignore it. I started off pretty shitttty as well but I use that to help people not buy the c r a p I been thru already. A lot of people on here are nut huggers if u don't run what they run or want to run then its crap. And there are others telling you its crap because they already used it and, it was crap. So in some way its help. Haters gon hate.

I am so tired of the haters. I posted on here asking for help with a box design, and most of what I got back was good.
Your box is coming along nicely. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

502CEC

10+ year member
502CEC
Frankfort KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from