Tips or on eliminating unwanted vibration

I am planing to make a custom fiberglass sub enclosure. For a sub on each side of the trunk. I have a friend that has a nice looking setup, but once your in the car playing it, everything sounds awful, all you hear from his subs is the trunk popping and bouncing off everything. I don't want mine to sound like his are there any tips dealing with sub angles and placement, or any products to help with the problem? Thanks for reading

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Absolutely. I am always learning and think it's probably impossible to stop learning. I appreciate the advice and don't doubt for a second the...
Generally you can still use the High Level inputs on most any amplifier to get it installed off the HU speaker wiring. Its a bit old school way of...
The tricky bit is that they're soft and floppy and they may be stretched a tad to go over the frames. I've used them in the past and come out...
im not looking to seal off im trying to stay out of wall classes and plan on staying in trunk classes

About this thread

JohnnyAppleseed

JohnnyAppleseed
Florissant MO
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
michaellane