Tiny hole in surround!! help !

silenkiller
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
zz
Okay, just did the ultimate idiot maneuver and put a hole in my surround. Its tiny. I'm talking like, the size of a pea. Its hard to even see. Will this affect the sound? Should I fix it, if so, how?

silicon will fix it if it needs fixed
Its pretty small, but its definitely all the way through. Should I try and fix it? Will it tear larger if I don't? The subs going to be getting 2000rms.

never poked a hole in surround but have slipped and dented a plastic cone //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

never poked a hole in surround but have slipped and dented a plastic cone //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
This is the first time. Blah. Why on my new 340 dollar sub ffsss

Ok, applied small amt. of clear silcone inside/over the hole/slash. Its like.. 1/32d of an inch. So small hope its ok

Slipping is part of the game brotha. Bound to happen sooner or later.

Let that silicone dry for a full day before pushin that sub hard

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.