tint your lights?

they make some spray you can use, i know a kid that used it, if i see him tommorow i'll ask him, i feel that it looks pretty ugly, but then again its not my car.

tinting it would just block half of the light coming out unless you did a real high % tint like 70 or something. It would hurt more than look cool by downgrading your visible line of site.

Check to see if they make headlight covers for your car. They can be easily put on and taken off in a matter of minutes, so should you be driving at night, you can pop them off and throw them in your car.

I know of one company, GTO, that makes them. Search around.

Honestly, they look pretty neat; since you live in Philadelphia (I use to live there, I miss that place...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif It might not be as big as a deal as say in the country side I suppose. I wouldn't mess with my visibility though.

This is just my opinion, but instead get some super white bulbs or maybe even Xeon ($$$ for Xeon!); not only are they brighter, but don't strain other drivers either. They look a lot different than the usuall yellow, but are slowly finding there way to more cars and getting more popular //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif . ThisPain at this board has them on his Neon, and I swear from a distance at night you wonder if it's a Benz or BMW...lol. then you see its a Neon.

If i didnt have fog lights then I wouldnt have headlight covers. They look smooth as hell but yes they do block light. You should only take them off if the temp is above 40 degrees cuz they can crack. GTO makes the best headlight cover by far. Except nothing else.

applying tint (im assuming you mean like goes on windows) wouldn't work very well. the heat generated by the headlights would more than likely make it come off. same with the spray. i'd say go for covers if you really want tinted HL's.

the tint spray for the rear lights is called night shades, can be had for ~10$ on ebay the more coats the darker ur lights will be

just dont try it on ur headlights or anything........it has a red tint in it, so whatever u spray comes abit red

hence why they use it for taillights

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.