Tint, smoked, debadged.

Wowimzz
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
So i figure id finally pull the trigger and get it done. They are all done now..

The car? 2008 BMP VW GTI 6 speed manual.

DSCF2638.jpg

DSCF2637.jpg

DSCF2636.jpg

DSCF2635.jpg

DSCF2634.jpg

sorry the car looks like ****. i just wanted to knock off the dirt.

So what do you think? Next to come will be new wheels (smaller) and going lower.

Im thinking some enkei rpf1's in maybe a 16"... Wheels i have now are 18x8 and weigh 23 lbs each with no tire.. the rpf1's will be single digit weight.

NICE!

I was thinking about getting an 07 or 08 GTi just like yours

But there are like $20,000 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I can get a Honda s2000 for $14k...

So idk what I want but your car looks nice man

me>s2k. I ran one from a red light and put 2 cars on it by the time i hit 3rd. he was revving to 9k each shift. I ran him on the interstate also and same outcome. The interstate was the first run, and he said ahhh i could have had you if i had more room... so i gave him the advantage of running from a red light and still ended up handing him his ass. He was I/H/E.. My car has a cold air intake, 3" catless downpipe, and a stage 2 flash.

i know a friend of mine bought an 06 GTI for like 17k$. Its a United Gray.. Just look around im sure you will find something.

Looks good. Maybe paint the VW emblems black or red? Also I think the 3rd brakelight and tailights would look good tinted. Maybe the area of the tailights around the inner round parts, so it just looks like 4 circles? IDK just a suggestion...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.