Tint question

BTW, This is Llumar Film... So its pretty good film.. Ill try cleaning the inside of the tint,

is water and regular hand wash ok to clean a tint?

or should I just try cleaning it down with a rag w/ just water?

BTW, This is Llumar Film... So its pretty good film.. Ill try cleaning the inside of the tint,
is water and regular hand wash ok to clean a tint?

or should I just try cleaning it down with a rag w/ just water?
water, some rubbing alcohol and a couple drops of dish soap. no streaks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Thank you!

Anyways Yeah I went outside to clean it, no luck I rub my hands across the outside part of the window (NO FILM better?) and i feel it... IT doesnt feel like that on the other side where it doesnt look like that

Yeah and I scrubbed my ass off not on the film side and nothing..

Hey yeah I got a tint job at this place highly reccomended anyways They did a pretty good job. But when I got it I noticed there was water dryed up inside of the tint.

I thought eh maybeI should clean it off with windex(on the outside) and it will be fine..

well I did nope not coming off..

I tryed smudging it off with my finger on the inside of the tint and nah nothing. (I dont have tint cleaning material so I dont really wanna try anything else that could mess it up)

Can water actually dry inside the tint and make it look like dry water on your window?

I called up the guy and he said hes never heard of that before but he can check it out....

Has this happend to any one?

blowdryer ftw

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.