Tint question

clean your windows off at a gas station. take new pictures. I can't really see it
Man I cleaned my windows yesterday, the crap that you see that looks dirty on my window is the sh!t im talking about its not coming off on the outside nor inside..

well most places where they do tint don't want to do it. they try to figure up an excuse so they don't have to. like I had bubbles on my back window and it was kinda messed up, the guy went inside asked some lady that doesn't do **** but run the register and she's like no it's not covered. I was kinda pissed, but it wasn't too bad. how much did you pay for it and what % tint

Man I cleaned my windows yesterday, the crap that you see that looks dirty on my window is the sh!t im talking about its not coming off on the outside nor inside..
well **** my bad I didn't know that's what it was, it just looks like it rained or something lol. take it back and make them re-do it until it's right

well **** my bad I didn't know that's what it was, it just looks like it rained or something lol. take it back and make them re-do it until it's right
yeah i know it pisses me off too because i expected it to come off and it didnt hah

****, I paid for 5% and it was 120, the strip was another 20 but still. yeah I'd definately take it back to them to get it redone especially if they're known as a "good" business lol

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif any trapped water under the film should dry up. leave in the sun as much as possibal.

another //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

never clean the film (inside of teh windows) with windex

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.