tint and brake tag?

well with 5% can anyone see in your vehicle even if they look through the windshield
it could be the sunniest day outside... and no but once you face the front of the car.. yes you can kinda see in.... a little... ive got pics in my " laid her down 1 1/2'' " thread...

well, living in new orleans, everything is corrupt and all my friends ended up throwing a couple of dollars at the people that did the inspection and got away with it.

another question, i can remove the tint for all my windows except for the rear window due to the defrost lines, the lowest i got to remove it was $45, is that a bit high?

well, living in new orleans, everything is corrupt and all my friends ended up throwing a couple of dollars at the people that did the inspection and got away with it.
another question, i can remove the tint for all my windows except for the rear window due to the defrost lines, the lowest i got to remove it was $45, is that a bit high?
uh well make sure thay don't mess up the defroster lines.Its easy to do:confused:

Exactly why i said inspections are normally 40 but for me they are 60.

As far as 5% goes, its really not that dark, my front 2 windows are 5% and my backs are 5% over 15%, that sht is DARK, you CANNOT see in no matter how light it is, the fronts you can barely see in if light is coming in or if you get up close, id really like to go over my fronts with 15%...

i'm in the NOLA area too and on my focus I have 20% all the way around and I live right around Kenner and KP doesn't hassle me at all. I get my brake tag right by my house and the guy is cool about tint, just show up with cash and ready to go. pm me if need or catch me on aim fasfocus00

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

blimblam

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
blimblam
new orleans
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date