tint and brake tag?

how do i get a dark tint and still get a brake tag without removing it?
in louisiana, the laws are:

front windows: 40%

back windows: 25%

rear window: 12%

i was planning on getting 20% all around.
might as well do 20 all around anyway.

how do i get a dark tint and still get a brake tag without removing it?
in louisiana, the laws are:

front windows: 40%

back windows: 25%

rear window: 12%

i was planning on getting 20% all around.
wtf is a brake tag??

go 5% all the way around.. **** em...

i guess have the windows tinted to the legal limits to get the sticker, and then re-tint over top of the sticker. or get to be good friends with someone at a tint shop and have them put the sticker on illegally

wtf is a brake tag??go 5% all the way around.. **** em...
x2, actually though, i would probably go darker if i had it all to do over again...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

in louisiana they require you to get it, making sure all your lights, blinkers, horn, wipers are all working yearly i believe. waste of 20 dollars. i believe they also check your tint.

well if a brake tag means for the tint to say its legal if thats what it means that wont do nothing when the cop just puts the tester on it

in louisiana they require you to get it, making sure all your lights, blinkers, horn, wipers are all working yearly i believe. waste of 20 dollars. i believe they also check your tint.
Uhhgg, ya its called an inspection. lol. And 20 is cheap, its 40 here and for me its 60. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

im 5% all the way around. sunroof tinted 5% allso. then i have a huge 5% sunstrip and my windshield is tinted 35%... im illiegal as ****!!! cops get a boner when they see me drive buy out here... i just tell him i have bad eye's... my eye's are light blue so i usually get away with it.. untill that they see i have no licence..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

guys with 5% can you see through the windows at all or do you have to go up there and get 3 inches from the window

and for 35% on the windshield how can you see at night i tink i have like55% and its hard for me

guys with 5% can you see through the windows at all or do you have to go up there and get 3 inches from the window
and for 35% on the windshield how can you see at night i tink i have like55% and its hard for me
i can see fine.... when i roll my windows down to back up... haha.. the front window i love haveing that tinted.. i can see perfectly fine.. and dont get blinded by bright light's of the on comeing traffic...

im soo used to haveing dark tint.. soo i dunno what to say.. every car i have ever owend has been murderd out when it comes to tint... since i tint...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.